In 2017, the congregation struck a committee to assess the needs of our congregation as they relate to the hall and a year later at our 2018 annual meeting, a full project proposal was approved by the congregation.
The project includes:
- Renovation of existing washroom for accessibility
- Addition of a second washroom
- Installation of new flooring
- Installation of accessible doors
- Installation of energy-efficient windows and insulation
- New kitchen cabinets, countertop and sink
- Redesigned storage spaces
- Electrical upgrades
The proposed start date for the project is mid-July 2018 and it will take approximately four weeks to complete.