Due to the pandemic, our annual Chicken BBQ in June had to be postponed but we are now delighted to announce that we have reschedule it for Saturday, September 26. However, for those who have regularly attended our Chicken BBQ in the past, there will be a few differences.
- We will only be taking pre-orders by Wednesday, September 23rd. To pre-order and purchase your meals you can:
- Email and/or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Marilyn at (905) 878-4803 and arrange payment
- Drop by the church on Sunday, September 20th from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm and pay by cash or cheque.
- We will only be providing meals via drive-thru take-out on Saturday, September 26 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm. When you order your meals you can choose from one of the pick up windows (4:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:00 pm or 5:30 pm).
- Meals are $20 each and include a half-chicken, baked potato with sour cream and butter, coleslaw, bun and a delicious butter tart from the wonderful folks at Crieff Hills Retreat Centre.
For more information, email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you on September 26th.